The RE/MAX Town & Country real estate team is an ideal partner for any investor interested in the Central Florida market. With over 20 years of experience in the local markets, and personal experience with real estate investing, we understand the challenges you will face as an investors. We also know what it takes to overcome those challenges.
Our company is your one-stop-shop for real estate investing in Tuscawilla, Orlando, Oviedo, Winter Springs, Winter Park and Casselberry. We can guide and assist in every stage of the investment process, including identifying promising investments, acquisitions, renovations, leasing, management and sales. From start to finish, we will be by your side to protect your interests.
If you are interested in investing in Central Florida, please contact us. We are ready to put our extensive experience and training to work for you and your investments.
The Benefits of working with RE/MAX Town & Country Realty
Property Management Division:
- National & International Exposure
- MLS Marketing Services
- Attorney Prepared Leases & Protection through Proper Legal Documents
- ACH-Direct Deposit available for Rental Proceeds
- Secure Online Owner Portal for viewing Monthly Statements, Invoices, Property Inspections, Leases, etc. (Your online filing cabinet!)
- Digitally Photographed Property Inspections
- Tenant Screening Services
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Services
- Monthly & Year-end Statements and 1099s
- Courteous & Professional Management Services
- Competitive Rates
- Quick lease procurement – We average less than 30 days!
- High Tenant Renewal Rate.
Our Leasing Services include:
- Providing a Comparative Market Analysis on actual leased properties in your area, that are similar to yours offering the best price for your listing.
- Advice on how to get your property ready for rent.
- Use of professional grade cameras to photograph your property, in its best light, for advertising purposes.
- Marketing on the MLS, HomeRentals.net, Zillow, Trulia, Hot Pads and all the other hot websites tenants use to search for rental properties. We also list your property on our own website (ProRentOrlando.com) which averages 2000 visits per month.
- Showing your property.
- While complying with the Federal Fair Housing Act, we’ll screen all potential tenants for credit, evictions, criminal, background, income, tenant history, and pets.
- Use of an attorney that specialized in Landlord/Tenant Law to draft all of our leases.
- A comprehensive property inspection, photos, and documentation of the condition of the property before move-ins.
- Collection of all “move-in” monies in certified funds prior to turning over keys to your new tenants.
Our Comprehensive Property Management Services include:
- Managing maintenance issues that arise at your property, emergency and non-emergency. (We are available 24/7 for emergencies.)
- Handling all Tenant relations.
- Collection of the monthly rent and posting proper notices if late.
- Monthly Scheduled Payables Services for HOA fees, Grounds Maintenance, Pool Services, Repairs, etc..
- Rental Proceed Disbursements-Directly deposited each month.
- Online Access to Monthly & Yearly Statements (including 1099 Forms) and all property invoices/documents thru your secure online Owner Portal.
- Quarterly Property Inspections.
- Comprehensive Move-in & Move-out Inspections, digitally photographed for accurate documentation of condition.
- Escrow held tenant security deposits & Advanced Rents, processed in accordance with Florida State Law.